1. Grease & flour large bundt pan
2. Set oven to 350 F.
3. Beat first 4 ingredients until well mixed.
4. Pour into bundt pan.
5. Bake 45 min. (use tester). Cool in pan about 15 min. Turn out onto rack.
6. Bring milk and margarine for melted chocolate to a boil. Add chocolate chips.
7. Stire until chips are melted.
Dust with powdered sugar or drizzle with melted chocolate or both!
1 Chocolate Cake mix
1 can cherry pie filling
1/4 cup oil
Powdered sugar for dusting
For Melted Chocolate:
1/2 cup milk
5 Tbsp. margarine
6 oz. chocolate chips